www.hotmail.com – Hotmail Login account anytime, anywhere. Send and receive personal emails. www.hotmail.com login is simple, fast, easy. I will help you. we will talk about the www.Hotmail.com email service and how to Hotmail login process. We will discuss the various aspects involved, such as its history, its features, and how it had the spectacular growth it had at that time.
Hotmail is one of the best email services available for all the users. It offers a plethora of services and features to all the users. One can use a Hotmail account to send emails to their friends, family members, and other business related purposes. Are you seeking to Login to Hotmail? If so, we have come up with a detailed guide to sign into Hotmail account. In this post, we have come up with a simple guide to the Hotmail Login procedure. Have a look!
www.hotmail.com – Hotmail login page
Check out some of the excellent features of Hotmail account:
- It offers A-level security to all the people who use Hotmail account. It secures the confidential data and information from the vulnerable hackers.
- Through the active view feature, one could easily interact with the emails through the Hotmail Login account designed by Microsoft.
- There is feasibility to view, edit, share, and send office documents to any individual via online.
- The users can send up to 10 GB of files in one mail through Hotmail alongside the SkyDrive app.
- The users can even send the images or photos using the photos button present on the left-hand side of the email. Just by tapping the link, one can view the slideshow of all the images.
Hotmail login process – Sign in www.Hotmail.com account
Check out the simple step-by-step procedure providing below that helps the users to create and log into your Hotmail account.
- At first, visit the web browser on your PC or mobile device.
- You need to enter www.hotmail.com, https://login.live.com URL in the search bar or address bar of your web browser.
- You will then land on the home page of the website wherein you need to hit the sign in button.
- If you have already created an account then, you can hit the sign in button to log in to your Hotmail account.
- Otherwise, you need to tap the Sign up button and proceed to create a new account on your Hotmail.
- Hit the option that says ‘Create account’. You can then find a text field wherein you need to enter the new email address with @outlook.com as an extension.
- From the next screen, you need to enter the username based on your choice.
- In case, if the username that you have entered already exists then, it gives you some suggestions.
- Enter the first name and last name in the respective fields and tap the next button.
- From the next screen, you need to enter the password based on your preference.
- Enter a powerful password comprising of alphanumeric characters, special symbols, and
- Ensure that the password consists of uppercase and lowercase letters symbols and numbers.
- Hit the next button.
- Select the region or country from the drop-down menu.
- It then asks you to provide the date of birth in a prescribed date format. Type the country name and enter the date of birth in the provided fields.
- Click the next button and check whether you are a human being or a bot.
- You can even pick the picture option wherein the image displays with the characters on the screen.
- Enter the random characters in the empty field and click the next button.
- For security purpose, you need to enter your mobile number and you will receive OTP to your mobile phone for confirmation purpose.
- Choose the time zone for precise date and time information.
- You have successfully created a new www.hotmail.com account.
From now, you can easily use Hotmail account for sending and receiving emails with your business clients and more. With the help of your username and password, you can easily Hotmail Login.
How to Sign into www.Hotmail.com Account?
If you are unable to sign in to your Hotmail account, we are here to help you through this post. Follow the simple steps provided below to sign into your new Hotmail account:
- Navigate to Hotmail at https://www.hotmail.com/ or https://outlook.com. It will redirect you to https://login.live.com/
- From the next page, you need to enter the Hotmail username and password in the below fields.
- Hit the Sign in button and login to your Hotmail account.
Hotmail Login via Mobile Phone
It is quite simple to sign in to your Hotmail account through your mobile device. You need to use a mobile device that supports the Outlook app. Ensure that you have a high-speed internet connection for accessing Hotmail on your device.
- At first, you need to download the Outlook application which is available for free of cost.
- Download it from the Google Play Store app store on your Android or iOS device.
- Install the app and you can then find the app on the home screen of your device.
- You can then log in to your Hotmail account using the login credentials such as username and password.
Unable to Login Hotmail Account
Ensure you have entered a precise email address in the provided field.
- Make sure that the caps lock button is turned off while entering the password.
- You need to sign in to your Hotmail account through the browser.
- In case, if you have changed your password in recent times then, enter your old password instead of the new one.
- Check whether you have connected your device to the internet.
Even after trying the above solutions, you need to reset your password by following the below steps:
- In case, if you don’t memorize your email id, you need to get support from the Microsoft website.
- If in case you sign in to your account via some other location, you will receive a notification that says ‘unusual sign-in activity on your account’. This particular warning displays on the screen whenever someone tries to access your account.
Even after being rebranded to Outlook.com, Hotmail still remains one of the most popular internet email services and is accessed by millions of people around the globe every day.
If you are having trouble accessing your email account or are unable to open your inbox, it may be indicative of problems with your security settings, or even an issue with your internet cache. Here are several solutions that you can use to restore access to your account.
N.B. All Hotmail users were migrated to Outlook.com back in 2013. However, you should be able to use your Hotmail username and password in Outlook.
Unable to Open Hotmail Inbox
Fix Date and Time on PC
It may sound odd, but if you’re having trouble accessing your Hotmail account, it could very well be because the date on your PC needs to be set properly. If your computer system’s date settings are incorrect, it may be causing some confusion in the Outlook server. Double-click on your PC’s clock to verify that your date and time are set correctly; make adjustments, if necessary.
Clear Internet Explorer Cache
Another solution is to clear your Internet Explorer cache and cookies. You can do this by launching Internet Explorer and clicking Tools > Delete Files > Delete Cookies.
Change IE Security Settings
If the above two options don’t work, you should try checking your Internet Explorer security settings. You can do this by launching Internet Explorer and clicking Tools > Internet Options > Advanced.
Scroll to the Security section and verify that the Check for server certificate revocation option is unchecked. The Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 options should be checked. Now, click OK.
Next, click Start > Run, and enter the following code:
. Click OK, and then restart Internet Explorer. Try logging in again to your Hotmail account.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about Hotmail Login Account. For more doubts, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comments section below.